After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Learn how clinical trial results guide clinical and surgical management of diabetic retinopathy
- Understand the risk factors and screening guidelines for diabetic retinopathy
- Review the symptoms and clinical findings of diabetic retinopathy
Shilpa Gulati, MD
New England Retina Consultants
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours