After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to.
- Explain factors that may impact quality of life in patients with acromegaly.
- Describe the effects of pharmacologic therapy for treatment of acromegaly on quality of life.
- Recognize discordance between patient and provider reported outcomes in acromegaly.
Allison Kimball, MD
Massachusetts General Hospital
Instructor, Harvard Medical School
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours