After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review the definition of GERD
2. Discuss the Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Clinical Manifestations and Diagnostic Evaluation of GERD
3. Review Treatment and Complications
Sharada Paudel, DNP, CNP, FNP-C
Baystate Health South Hadley Adult Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours