After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the updated screening guidelines for cervical cancer
- Utilize the American Society for abnormal cervical pathology app for follow up of an abnormal cervical cancer screen
- Understand management strategies for common LARC side effects
Susan Krause, CNM, MSN
Baystate Midwifery and Women's Health
Assistant Professor, University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours