After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Compare and contrast QA & QI programs in a midwifery practice
- Explain components of Baystate Midwifery Division's quality management program
- Outline a plan for implementing a QA/QI in their own practice
Sharon Weintraub, CNM
Baystate Midwifery and Women's Health
Affiliate Instructor, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours