After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Learn how to implement pump into your care of diabetic patients
- Learn how to start a diabetic clinic in your office
- Learn the skills needed to use pump in care for diabetic type 1 and type 2 patients
Marie Meckel, PA
Baystate Medical Center, Mason Square Health Center, Springfield, MA
Assistant Professor, Physician Assistant Program, Bay Path University, Longmeadow, MA
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Marie Meckel works with Medtronics pump staff on the pump clinic. No money is exchanged and no favors are exchanged but they work with Marie in diabetic management of patients with the pump.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours