After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the challenges of having Goals of Care Conversations
- Provide a framework(s) to participants for having Goals of Care Discussions
- Increase knowledge of how to properly bill for Goals of Care discussions/ACP
Tricia McGovern, MS, RN, ANP-BC
Baystate Medical Center
Oncology Nurse Practitioner
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours