After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the context of Telehealth in the COVID-19 Pandemic
2. Appreciate strengths and weakness of Telehealth
3. Develop strategies for shared decision-making for novel care delivery platforms
Anna Paskausky, Ph.D, MS, CNP, FNP-BC
Nurse Practitioner, BMP
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours