After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe up-to-date management strategies for common and uncommon GI disorders.
Wael N Sayej, MD, FAAP
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Chief, Pedi Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Baystate Children's Hospital
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Wael Sayej, MD is a consultant for Phathom Pharmaceutical
Other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have no commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours