After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss CAPC modules on communication skills
2. Describe key points for delivering serious illnesses
3. Describe key point for discussing prognosis
Kim Sik Ang, MD
Associate Program Director Geriatrics Fellowship Program
Assistant Professor of Medicine, UMass Medical School-Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. All relevant financial relationships are mitigated prior to the educational activity.
None of the faculty and planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours