After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the US guidelines for assessing cardiac, pulmonary and haptic risk
2. Discuss recent literature on perioperative risk assessment
3. Apply these principles and introduce our recommended template
Ryan Quarles, MD
Assistant Professor - Department of Medicine at UMMS-Baystate
Director of the Medical Consult Program
Director of Resident Quality Council and Residency Quality Track
Physician Peer Educator
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours