After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Find gaps in provider knowledge to enhance education.
2. Assess errors in judgment, diagnosis, or practice to determine how they happened.
3. Locate system flaws that lead to patient harm in order to fix them moving forward.
Christine Bryson, DO
Medical Director, Teaching Services Hospital Medicine Program
Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours