After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Explain to others the new processes and workflows related to CIS Inpatient RN admit and discharge changes.
2. Explain to others the changes to the patient education workflow as it relates to the integration and implementation of the new Krames on FHIR App.
3. Informatics team members will have collaborated to determine best practice strategies to support end users integrating these new processes into their workflows.
4. Identify potential trouble areas for new users and education strategies to help partners avoid identified pitfalls.
5. Identify their role in the plan to support endusers to integrate these new processes into their workflows.
Nicole M. McAvoy, BSN, RN-C, LNC
Clinical Informatics Team Lead
Cinnamon Desgres, RN, MSN, C
Clinical Informatics Education Team Lead
Sarann Ton, BS
Clinical Informatics Business Relationship Manager
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours