After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Understand definitions and recognition of microaggressions
- Review framework for the bystander approach
- Apply ARISE framework to microaggression scenarios
Rohini Harvey, MD
Assistant Professor/Learning Community Mentor
UMASS Chan- Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have a relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management