After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Review the framework for intervention
- Define feedback, debrief and their roles in professional practice
- Review debriefing through witnessing a model debriefing session
- Reflect on and debrief workshops
Satoko Igarashi, MD
UMass Chan Medical School
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have a relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management