After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the management of complications.
2. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. Use discussion to change future care patterns
4. Review appropriateness of care decision making.
Heather Sankey, MD, M.ED.
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Chair, Dept of Ob/Gyn
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours