After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. List 3 kidney diseases that can be diagnosed by genetic testing
2. Discuss the value of biomarkers in patients at risk for AKI
3. Discuss the value of cell free DNA in kidney transplant patients
Michael J. Germain, MD
Medical Director, Renal Transplantation
Department of Medicine, Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Speaker Dr. Germain is a consultant for Natura
None of the members of the planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours