After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe two strategies within the Medicaid ACO Partnership to reduce costs and improve quality
2. Describe what an accountable care organization is
3. Name two limitations on the analysis of the financial impact of clinical initiatives in the Medicaid Partnership
Adrianne Seiler, MD
Department of Medicine, Baystate Medical Center
Assistant Professor, UMMS-Baystate
Jacqueline Spain, MD
Medical Director at Health New England
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours