After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define basics of cellular immunotherapy
2. Describe role of cellular therapy in hematological malignancies
3. Discuss future of cellular therapy beyond oncological indications
Ankit J. Kansagra, MD
Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
Assistant Director - UTSW Outpatient Stem Cell and Cellular Therapy Program
UT Southwestern Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Speaker Dr. Kansagra is a consultant for Alynylam, BMC, GSK, Janssen, Oncopeptide, Takeda
None of the members of the planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours