After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss and summarize the background, tools, and evidence base for the 30-year-old Peace through Health (PtH) field throughout the world
2. Summarize the research evidence and interventions undertaken for PtH, specifically in the Israeli Palestinian conflict via Healing Across the Divides (www.healingdivides.org) and other organizations
3. Introduce the concept of what PtH might look like in the U.S. in the setting of COVID and polarization around public health
Norbert Goldfield, MD
Brightwood Health Center, Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. .
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours