After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize how current HIV treatment strategies have been shaped by the history of HIV in the U.S.
2. Recognize the key aspects of the government plan “Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S.”
3. Learn about New treatment modalities for HIV
Daniel J. Skiest. MD
Professor of Medicine - UMass Chan - Baystate
Vice Chair for Academic Affairs, Department of Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours