After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the elements that go into creating a healing culture for patients with Substance Use Disorders
2. Summarize the data for the impact of Substance Use Disorders on health care utilization
3. Utilize medications for opioid use disorder in the hospital setting
Ari Kriegsman, MD
Medical Director, Addiction Consult Service
Mercy Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. .
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours