After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the clinical manifestations of POST ACUTE COVID-19
2. Review potential mechanisms for the POST ACUTE COVID-19 syndrome
3. Describe the objectives and logistics of the Baystate Health POST ACUTE COVID Multidisciplinary clinic
Daniel Skiest, MD
Vice Chair, Department of Medicine, Baystate Health
Professor of Medicine, UMMS - Baystate
Amanda Westlake, MD
Division of Infectious Diseases
Division of General Medicine and Community Health
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours