After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define the biology of Mantle Cell Lymphoma
2. Recognize how best to choose the most appropriate first-line treatment for different patient cohorts with varying ages and comorbidities
3. Learn about new molecular agents and cellular therapies available in first-line as well as relapsed/refractory settings
Doyun Park, MD
Department of Hematology/Oncology, Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours