After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the definition, scope, prevalence, and symptoms of burnout
2. Identify career and life-threatening sequelae of burnout
3. Identify strategies to combat burnout
Zachary Testo, MD
UMMS - Baystate
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
EM Wellness Fellowship Director
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. .
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours