After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify drivers of resilience
2. Identify practices and approaches to improve resilience and wellbeing.
3. Work individually, in teams, as leaders and with the organization to accelerate wellbeing at work for oneself and one's colleagues.
Jessica Dudley, MD
Chief Clinical Officer
Press Ganey LLC
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours