After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Learn methods for how the potential effects of Daylight savings affects health and other outcomes..
2. Understand short term effects of time change and long term effects .
3. Understand the available data about effects of Daylight savings on energy, education, crime, safety, and economy.
Karin Johnson, MD
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
(Choose the appropriate statement below. Delete this sentence and the paragraph(s) you don't use - including the word OR.)
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours