After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review HIV epidemiology in the Latinx population.
2. Briefly discuss adverse outcomes when Latinx patients are engaged in care late.
3. Discuss barriers to care for the patient, provider/clinic/and health system/societal levels.
Esteban DelPilar Morales, MD
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Daniel Skiest, MD (planner) receives grant support from Hoffman-LaRoche for clinical research study, not HIV related.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours