After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define the five major electro-mechanical properties of the heart.
2. Describe the hearts electrical activity in the sinus rhythms, with the waveform produced on ECG tracings.
3. Identify the gross anatomic structures of the heart.
4. Identify the P Wave, QRS Complex, and T Wave on given ECG tracings.
5. Recognize measure and interpret various sinus rhythms.
Eric Griffin, MSN, RN, CEN
Director, Nurse Resident Program and Magnet
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 3.50 ANCC Contact Hours