After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define the five major electro-mechanical properties of the heart.
2. Describe the hearts electrical activity in the sinus rhythms, with the waveform produced on ECG tracings.
3. Identify the gross anatomic structures of the heart.
4. Identify the P Wave, QRS Complex, and T Wave on given ECG tracings.
5. Recognize measure and interpret various sinus rhythms.
Lynn Morris, MSN RN
Nurse Educator Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. All relevant financial relationships are mitigated prior to the educational activity.
None of the faculty and planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by or used on patients.
- 3.50 ANCC Contact Hours