After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Summarize the global burden of disease related to obstetrics and gynecology
2. Identify challenges to providing care for women's reproductive health in resource-limited settings
3. Describe disparities in global access to surgery and initiatives to address them
Dr. Jonathan S. Shaw, MB BCh BSc (Hons) FACOG FPMRS
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Geisel School of Medicine
Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours