After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss best practices for counseling and documenting consent antenatally
2. Identify best practices while in the hospital and follow-up
3. Review the evidence of hormonal contraception’s impact on lactation outcomes
Dr. Elisabeth J. Woodhams
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
Boston Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours