After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize the connection between a culture of trust and wellbeing and patient safety
2. Identify the contributors and barriers to supporting a culture of trust and psychological safety
3. Consider strategies and programmatic initiatives to support psychological safety
Dr. Jo Shapiro
Associate Professor, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Harvard Medical School
Consultant, MGH Department of Anesthesia, Pain and Critical Care
Principal Faculty, Center for Medical Simulation
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours