After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. dentify the role of a community doula and a community doula's scope of work
2. Describe the barriers and facilitators to doula care integration
3. Identify the role doulas play in reducing health inequalities
Christina M. Gebel
Co-Founder & Consultant
Accompany Doula Care
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours