After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Familiarize the participants with the elements which create a culture of safety
2. Define and stress the need to have psychological safety in the OR and on the floors
3. Understand what needs to be done to reduce errors in the OR
Dr. Michael Albert
Medical Director of Operating Rooms and Surgical Floors
Assistant Professor, UMMS-Baystate
Department of Surgery
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours