After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the current and historical context of health system in academic leadership development and persistence of inequities in these processes
2. Understand the benefit of healthcare and health systems to redressing these inequities
3. Identify mechanisms and processes to create and sustain meaningful change in health care/system/educational leadership
Dr. Renee Crichlow
Chief Medical Officer, Codman Square Health Center
Vice-Chair of Health Equity
Boston University Medical School
Department of Family Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours