After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the range and scope of peripartum pelvic floor disorders
2. Describe the sequelae of perineal and anal sphincter lacerations
3. Recognize opportunities for referral to subspecialty pelvic floor clinic
Deepali Maheshwari, D.O., M.P.H., FACOG
Division of Urogynecology
Department of Ob/Gyn
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours