After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the Epidemiology of Preeclampsia in Contemporary Times
2. Highlight new discoveries in preeclampsia treatment
3. Delineate strategies to reduce the morbidity associated with preeclampsia
Dr. Judette Louis
Associate Professor and Chair, College of Medicine Ob & GYN
Associate Professor, COPH Dean's Office
University of South Florida
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours