After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize the three classical presentations of ARFID.
2. Understand the underlying mechanisms.
3. Identify appropriate treatment options.
Leslee Uhrich, PsyD
UMMS - Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
The speaker attests she has had no financial relationships.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours