After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define and identify children with medical complexity.
2. Describe issues facing CMC providers and patients in the Covid pandemic.
3. Perform a chart biopsy.
4. Understand how to approach pain with CMC using the GRASP tool.
Matthew Sadof, MD
Professor in Pediatrics
UMMS - Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
The speaker attests he has had no financial relationships.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours