After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the indications of transnasal endoscoy (TNE).
2. Describe the procedure process for TNE.
3. Summarize the risk/benefit of TNE vs traditional endoscopy.
4. Name the technology that is the basis for Flip.
5. Identify how Flip can limit radiation exposure.
6. Summarize how Flip can aid in diagnosis and management of structural disease.
7. Explain how flip can identify major motility disorders.
Raza A. Patel, MD, MPH
University of Utah
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours