After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the epidemiology of marijuana use.
2. Understand the pharmacokinetic of marijuana and the different forms of use.
3. Describe the health effects of marijuana use.
4. Understand the laws and regulation of medical and recreational marijuana use.
Sadhana Dharmapuri, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Stronger Hospital / University of Illinois at Chicago
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours