After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Summarize the types Infectious Diseases
2. Demonstrate a knowledge of the MA role in caring for patients with Infectious Diseases
3. Demonstrate a knowledge of the RN role in caring for patients with Infectious Diseases
4. Summarize knowledge of Infectious Diseases Terminology
Carrie Somppi, RN, CPN
Pediatric Endocrinology Nurse/Certified Diabetes Educator
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 AAMA CEU(s)
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours