After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Summarize types of childhood cancer
- Describe treatment plans for Hematology/Oncology patients
- Summarize the care team is and whom to contact for concerns
- Demonstrate knowledge of the role of an RN in the outpatient Hem/Onc clinic
- Demonstrate knowledge of the role of the MA in the outpatient Hem/Onc clinic
Erika Chaffee, BSN, RN, CPHON
Oncology Nurse Clinician
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 AAMA CEU(s)
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours