After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
Demonstrate knowledge of seizures and epilepsy
- Summarize how seizures are diagnosed
- Summarize how seizures are treated
- Demonstrate knowledge of seizure first aid
- Summarize the role of the medical assistant in caring for children with seizures
- Summarize the role of the nurse in caring for children with seizures
Argira Manferdini RN
Pediatric Neurology Nurse
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 AAMA CEU(s)
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours