After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Distinguish between:
- quality improvement
- non-human subjects research and
- human subjects research
- Describe the purpose of the ISRC and the IRB
- List the pre-requisites for participating in research
- Summarize the available research support
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours