After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Review pathophysiology and classifications of heart failure (HF)
- Understand the current role of Entresto in the management of HF based on previous clinical trials and guideline recommendations
- Analyze new evidence from the LIFE Trial and PARADISE-MI Trial
- Evaluate the use of Entresto in patients newly studied patient populations
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours