After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Apply the content of this discussion to their practice in order to provide care that is based on upon the best current evidence.
2. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team and their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. Examine current outcomes and practices within their division.
Pranay Parikh, MD
Chief, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Chief, Division of Hand & Wrist Surgery
Baystate Medical Center
Aparajit Naram, MD
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Hand & Wrist Surgery
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.50 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours