After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the basics of dual energy CT physics in common post-processing techniques
2. Discuss the applications of DECT in abdominal Imaging
3. Discuss common workflow challenges with implementation of DECT
Jeremy Wortman, MD
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Tufts University School of Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Dr. Wortman is a consultant for United Imaging Intelligence and is on the speakers bureau for Philips.
None of the members of the planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours