After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Accurately diagnose all types of ectopic pregnancy
2. Avoid misdiagnosis of ectopic pregnancy.
3. Recognize potential complications associated with ectopic pregnancy
Danielle Richman, MD, MS
Instructor of Radiology
Harvard Medical School
Brigham and Women's Hospital
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Dr. Richman is a stock/shareholder of Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson.
None of the members of the planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours